sig!3       9B7C328D 2004-02-19   Luk Claes <luk@zeus.ugent.be>
sig!3       4B5A3DFD 2004-02-23   Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be>
sub  1024g/AD5CF5C7 2004-02-19
sig!        9B7C328D 2004-02-19   Luk Claes <luk@zeus.ugent.be>

His key is signed by Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be>.
ID Check passed.

   Applicant writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
I was born on the 12th of February 1980. I just graduated as Master in
Computer Science. I live in Belgium (Ghent).  I have tried many (GNU-)
Linux distributions: Mandrake, Redhat, Corel, Suse, Debian and maybe
others I can't remember ;-) The main reasons why I chose Debian were the
security and apt. I keep using Debian because I like the freeness (in
beer as well as in speech), the security (in general as well as the
quick updates), the high packaging standards (policy and best
practices), the release system (experimental - unstable - testing -
stable), the BTS, the PTS and apt of course ;-) I want to give back to
the community by being a package maintainer, by reporting and solving
bugs in general. As a DD I would like to squash bugs (NMU simple and
maybe harder RC-bugs ...), help qa and nm, and maybe help with
autobuilding (I have no 'exotic' hardware yet though ;-) ).
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Luk has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and Procedures. He
   correctly answered all my Questions about Social Contract, DFSG, BTS etc.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Luk is Maintainer of numerous packages including dmalloc, since and a
   handful of perl modules, available in the Debian archive.  I checked
   since and it is in excellent shape!  He also answered my other
   questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:        luk
   Forward-Email:  luk.claes@ugent.be

--Joe