Re: AM Report for Week Ending 23 Feb 2003

* MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> [2003-02-24 14:01]:
> and questions from tbm that I'm sure I answered before twice: once
> for my AM and once for someone from front desk (possibly even tbm).
> I'll fix the bugs ASAP, but will the answers to tbm be judged
> somehow?  Get it wrong and they'll revoke my account?  Pressure!

No, I sent the questions before you got your account... no need to
answer them now.  Also, they were not asked before (although I asked
other ones before.  The old ones were about P&P, the current ones
about T&S).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com