Re: AM Report for Week Ending 23 Feb 2003

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 11:56:02PM +0100, NM Front Desk wrote:
>           Weekly Report on Debian New Maintainers
>           =======================================

> For week ending 23 Feb 2003.

> Weekly Summary Statistics
> =========================
> 5 more people applied to become a new maintainer
> 14 applicants became maintainers.

Cool. This and the fact, that many old, sleeping applications have
been removed must have reduced the length of nm-queue quite a bit.

The even nicer surprise was the mail from JT I found in my mailbox
/after/ I had scanned the list of new maintainers in this mail for my
name in vain. :-)

Thanks.

For the record: It took a little bit less than five months.

 cu and- off to upload my secret XFree86 NMU ;-) -dreas