Re: AM Report for Week Ending 23 Feb 2003

Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
> For the record: It took a little bit less than five months.

Lucky you!  It was just short of a year for me and, on checking my old work
mailbox today (which was used on the application, although I thought I asked
for a change and JT's email went to the right place), I find a stack of bugs
and questions from tbm that I'm sure I answered before twice: once for my AM
and once for someone from front desk (possibly even tbm).  I'll fix the bugs
ASAP, but will the answers to tbm be judged somehow?  Get it wrong and
they'll revoke my account?  Pressure!

Anyway, you can insert your own witticism here about it taking a year for a
founder exec member of the FSFE-associate Association For Free Software
AFFS.org.uk and a webmaster of GNUstep, AFFS and FSFEurope to convince
Debian that I can answer "Do you know (and can you explain) the difference
between free speech and free beer?" correctly.

I'll see some of you UKers on Thursday at Peterborough Local User Group and
some in *gulp* London on Saturday.  It would be cool if any other maints are
around to talk to.

MJR