Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

Hi, ivan-debian-newmain wrote:

> Perhaps we need a more well-defined action to take here rather than
> relegation to the DAM.

I don't know which problems tend to show up in AM reports, so I don't know
what the "well-defined action" should be.

Anyway, the part I proposed is one I can actually help with.
Talk's cheap, after all.

Next step: look at the nm.debian.org web pages and start coding.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
One of the joys of travel is visiting new towns and meeting new people.