AM Report for Fabio Massimo di Nitto

Report for new developer applicant Fabbio Massimo di Nitto
<fabbione@fabbione.net>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x44779E18:

   ID Check passed, Key signed by several developers.

65544:jordi@nubol:~$ gpg --check-sigs fabio
pub  1024D/44779E18 2002-03-30 Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>
sig!3       74E0B766 2003-01-27   Andreas Mueller <amu@tr.debian.net>
sig!3       68FD549F 2003-02-10   Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
sig!3       94C09C7F 2003-02-11   Peter Palfrader
sig!3       EA1572F1 2003-02-16   Ivo Timmermans <ivo@o2w.nl>
sig!3       44779E18 2003-01-16   Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>
uid                            Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>
sig!3       44779E18 2002-03-30   Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>
sig!3       74E0B766 2003-01-27   Andreas Mueller <amu@tr.debian.net>
sig!3       68FD549F 2003-02-10   Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
sig!3       94C09C7F 2003-02-11   Peter Palfrader
sig!3       EA1572F1 2003-02-16   Ivo Timmermans <ivo@o2w.nl>
sub  2048g/F7FE220F 2002-03-30
sig!        44779E18 2002-03-30   Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Fabio has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Fabio's main goal is to help with the IPv6ization of the software in
   our distribution. We didn't do a traditional package checking for
   T&S, but I instead had a look at his IPv6 stuff, which really shows
   lots of skills, dedication and ability to do different tasks.
   More info at http://debian.fabbione.net/ .
   I could evidence his skills when I asked him to fix an IPv6 support
   patch for freeciv which had some non-obvious bug in it (IP6 addresses
   were shown as garbage). He fixed it in 2 days, while he went to
   FOSDEM.
   Additionally, I asked some of the people that have worked with him
   what they think about Fabio, and all the answers were very possitive,
   regarding technical skills, social skills, etc. Respondants included
   Ivo Timmermans, Marco d'Itri, Cosimo Alfarano and Daniel Stone.

   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without big problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: fabbione
   Forward-Email: fabbione@fabbione.net

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/