Re: Sentence on Website

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 09:06:40PM +1100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> tbh, as a non-nativer speaker, I cannot make any sense of the sentence
> on the web page either.  Your explanation is good, but the sentence on
> the web site doesn't convey that information.  Can you (or someone)
> rephrase the sentence?

I'd change it to:

Failure to complete the tasks that you previously agreed with your
application manager you would do for the NM process.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>