Emergency contact

Fairly often, it is not possible to reach a maintainer.  This is
really bad since we don't know what's up with them.  I thought it
would be good to have an emergency contact (parents, friends, etc).  I
think it makes sense to ask for such a contact as part of the AM
process.  However, note that this should be on a voluntary basis.  The
applicants don't have to provide an emergency contact if they don't
want to; but it's certainly recommended that they do.  The information
should include name, relation to the applicant, email, phone, address,
and should of course only be included in the private AM report.

If you think this is a bad idea (even on a voluntary basis), let me
know.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com