AM Report for Guido Trotter

Report for new developer applicant Guido Trotter <ultrotter@quaqua.net>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x8807529B:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD, zack@debian.org

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x8807529B

pub  1024D/8807529B 2001-12-15 Guido Trotter <ultrotter@quaqua.net>
     Key fingerprint = 4C95 1CEC 98B4 4B68 A286  FF45 8489 B14D 8807 529B
sig!3       8807529B 2001-12-15   Guido Trotter <ultrotter@quaqua.net>
sig!3       F2C423BC 2002-07-11   Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
uid                            Guido Trotter <guido@quaqua.net>
sig!3       8807529B 2002-06-30   Guido Trotter <ultrotter@quaqua.net>
uid                            Guido Trotter (ultrt) <ultrotter@chatchat.net>
sig!3       8807529B 2002-07-18   Guido Trotter <ultrotter@quaqua.net>
sub  1024g/A00E3163 2001-12-15
sig!        8807529B 2001-12-15   Guido Trotter <ultrotter@quaqua.net>

   Comments about Applicant and what he writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
I have been in touch with GNU/Linux for some years, and in the last of them I
gradulally switched to Debian, which was the distribution that most fitted my
needs. So in one distribution I have found quality and the idea of freedom and
transparency, as expressed in the Social Contract. Now I am trying to became a
developer because I want to do something to "give back to Debian" as Debian
"Gives back to the Free Software Community". As a developer I'd like to make
Debian growing and becaming even more powerful, by packaging some software or
correcting bugs in the exixting one, or more adopting packages I eventually
find usefull but the current maintainer doesn't want to maintain anymore.
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Guido has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Guido is Maintainer of freej, Package is in the Archive. He did a
   good debhelper-less package of it for the NM process.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:  ultrotter
   Forward-Email: ultrotter@quaqua.net

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!