AM report for Daniel Ruoso

AM report on Daniel Ruoso
by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

ID
---
Daniel is about 2,000 km away from the closest know Debian developer
so we had to resort to using his photo ID.  The ID is an official
ID issued by the government.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
After some clarification mainly due to language difficulties correctly
answered the P&P questions.
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Packaged sponsored package cvs-autoreleasedeb and the leader of the Perl Oak
Component Tree. Sponsor is happy with how he is going with the packages.
T&S check passed.

Recommendation
I recommend that Daniel be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: ruoso
Forwarding email: daniel@ruoso.com

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>