AM summary for Philipp Hahn

Hi

Report for new developer applicant  Philipp Hahn <pmhahn@titan.lahn.de>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x9A540E39:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 2 existing DD,  Anselm Lingnau and
   Martin Schulze.

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x9A540E39

pub  1024D/9A540E39 2002-01-03 Philipp Matthias Hahn (Uni Oldenburg) <Hahn@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>
sig!2       801EA932 2002-07-14   Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
sig!3       9A540E39 2002-04-03   Philipp Matthias Hahn (Uni Oldenburg) <Hahn@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>
uid                            Philipp Matthias Hahn (Privat) <pmhahn@titan.lahn.de>
sig!        627DA0F2 2002-06-12   Max Moritz Sievers <max.moritz.sievers@gmx.de>
sig!3       9A540E39 2002-01-03   Philipp Matthias Hahn (Uni Oldenburg) <Hahn@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>
sig!        B0C6D364 2002-01-25   Max Moritz Sievers <mms@our-isp.org>
sig!        97C398CB 2002-01-26   Stefan Pfetzing <dreamind@dreamind.de>
sig!        8F3E77FC 2002-01-26   michael loeffler <michael@opengroups.de>
sig!        82EA653E 2002-01-25   Anselm Lingnau <anselm@strathspey.org>
sig!2       801EA932 2002-07-14   Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
[... Skipped 12 uids here ...]
sub  2048g/E9C54EF2 2002-01-03 [expires: 2003-01-01]
sig!        9A540E39 2002-01-03   Philipp Matthias Hahn (Uni Oldenburg) <Hahn@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>

   Comments about Applicant and what he writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
    First computer was a Commodore 4032, than 8032, C64, C128, the first XT
    running DOS, later Windows, later OS/2. After school somebody showed me
    SuSE Linux 4.2.  In my spare time I started working as a volunteer
    system administrator for the "UUCP Freunde Lahn e.V.", which were
    running two linux servers.  At Darmstadt University I co-founded the
    local Linux-Users-Group (dalug.de) where I was introduced to Debian.
[...]
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Philipp has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.
   Passed.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Philipp is Maintainer of libdvdnav0. I asked for a debhelper-less
   one and got a good package back. He also built debian/rules as a
   shell script, which is against policy but shows good knowledge. No,
   thats not for an upload. :)
   He then packaged mytop, again without debhelper usage (and
   debian/rules is a Makefile :) ). Again nothing wrong in the package.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.
   Passed.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: pmhahn
   Email: pmhahn@titan.lahn.de

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!