Re: Can a package that is not destined for Debian be used for tasks&skills

* Sam Hartman <hartmans@mit.edu> [2002-07-14 18:38]:
> Hi.  I reviewed two packages provided by one of my applicants.  They
> were not in an archive at the beginning of the application but
> (unknown to me) he did not file an ITP.

 I guess telling the people to file ITPs is also part of the AM
responsibilities, isn't it?  At least it would show that the NMs do
understand the Debian procedures....

 Doesn't help in the back times but I guess it should be addressed for
future cases.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Erst wenn die letzte Netiquette zertreten, der letzte Checkgroups misachtet,
die letzte Gruppe totverschoben und die letzte Hierarchie gelöscht wurde, dann