Re: AM Email Templates

"Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@debian.org> writes:

>  I actually tell people they must subscribe (the DAM subscribes them to
>  -private when they become maintainers, doesn't he?)

Yes, but mostly for hysterical raisins (it use to be impossible to
subscribe in any other way, short of listmaster intervention) and for
convenience.  That said, d-private subscriptions are by default, not
mandatory; the only list that I'm aware developers are required to
read is d-devel-announce; certainly I've unsubscribed from d-private
in disgust before.

--
James