Re: AM Email Templates

>> James Troup <james@nocrew.org> writes:

 > That said, d-private subscriptions are by default, not mandatory

 Ok.  So I'll tell this to people:  "There's a debian-private list to
 which you'll be automatically subscribed which is used for this and
 that.  It's up to you to decide if you want to unsubscribe afterwards."

 > certainly I've unsubscribed from d-private in disgust before.

 Agreed.

--
Marcelo             | "A man could go far, knowing his rights like you do,"
mmagallo@debian.org | said Granny.  "But right now he should go home."