Re: Andre Lopes

Libbi,
As you can see from the below emails, you are not looking for the same
Andre Luis Lopes.

debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org is a public list, and it probably
would've been best to email Jordi and Andre privately; Jordi could've
made more discreet inquiries to confirm that Andre was indeed still in
Brazil. Hopefully no harm has been done to Andre's reputation, however I
do understand your concern.

Regards,
Daniel (subscriber to debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org)

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<OldMonk> wlfshmn_: now, don't say anything nasty about RMS in my presence. he