Re: [fsmunoz@sdf.lonestar.org: This DAM aprovall thing is getting really weird]

RISKO Gergely wrote:

> If at least someone gave me a reason for this I could understand, but
> I guess it will be like the gpg key: if I hadn't asked you, and you
> the DAM, I would still be blissfully ignorant on why the delay.

There have been a few people now that have just been ignored by the DAM,
this is really rude !

How about a "Code of conduct" for the DAM.

DAM should have to justify his inaction if things are delayed beyond a
specific time period, that way at least others can be aware of what the
problems are.

If DAM has a valid reason to ignore some applicants, then he should
state it, if not we can only guess as to why some NM are ignored.

Glenn