--------------------------

Applicant Name: Antonin Kral
Current Email:  A.Kral@sh.cvut.cz
Debian Account: krala

Maintainer.

Identification
--------------

The Applicant has provided the following GPG key (attached):

lfilipoz@tolkien% gpg --list-keys kral
pub  1024D/E5FFEDE1 2001-04-01 Antonin Kral <A.Kral@sh.cvut.cz>
sub  1024g/AAB729BF 2001-04-01 [expires: 2002-04-01]

lfilipoz@tolkien% gpg --list-sigs kral
pub  1024D/E5FFEDE1 2001-04-01 Antonin Kral <A.Kral@sh.cvut.cz>
sig        E5FFEDE1 2001-04-01  Antonin Kral <A.Kral@sh.cvut.cz>
sig        D06A8654 2001-04-18  Petr Cech <cech@debian.org>
sub  1024g/AAB729BF 2001-04-01 [expires: 2002-04-01]
sig        E5FFEDE1 2001-04-01  Antonin Kral <A.Kral@sh.cvut.cz>

It is signed by Petr Cech <cech@debian.org>. I did not confirm with Peta that
he had, indeed, met Antonin in person. However, Peta did advocate Antonin, so
I'm hoping there isn't a web-of-trust problem here to be found.

Identification Check Passed

Policy and Procedures
---------------------

Antonin agrees with the Social Contract and the DFSG. His answers to my
questions were very brief, but accurate.

Policy and Procedures Check Passed

Tasks and Skills
----------------

Antonin wants to maintain packages. He intends to adopt fmirror. I have
inspected his version of the fmirror package. His changes are minor, but
they are correct.

It is difficult to assess his skills further, given this one package only,
but his current position as a system administrator at a university goes a
long way towards convincing me that what packaging skill he lacks (if any)
will be easy for him to acquire.

At his university, they use Linux and BSD on routers and servers. Also,
he is the administrator for a local Debian web and archive mirror. He uses
that mirror for his work at the university. In other words, he seems pretty
committed to Debian.

Task and Skills Check Passed

--
Luca Filipozzi
[dpkg] We are the apt. Resistance is futile. You will be packaged.