Re: NM who wants to work on translations

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> The question is also whether he should be entitled to vote.  Developership
> is not just about giving access to resources you know.

Anyone who is continuing to make a reasonable contribution to debian
should be able vote and be considered part of the team.

Social Contract. "4.Our Priorities are Our Users and Free Software"

Translators are making the distribution available to more users (non
english speakers), it seems to me that it would be an ongoing job that
would require persistent effort to be successfull.

Debian is so much more than just packaging.

Glenn