Goswin Brederlow

I'm handling this guy's application, and have a question.

RL caught up to me for several weeks, and I didn't act on his application.
I finally (a few days ago) caught up, and verified his key, but for the
Tasks & Skills check, he had uploaded xlife.  Well, I checked the package
with lintian and found one Error (needs a versioned build-depends on
debhelper), which I filed a bug on.

My reply to him was that I'd approve his Tasks & Skills check, conditional
on his fixing this (relatively trivial) packaging error.  Is that appropriate,
or should I just approve him and let the BTS handle the packaging problem?

He's the first guy I've been an AM for, so I'm still kinda new to the policies.

Thanks,

-=Eric Schwartz