AM report for Kevin Lindsay

Hello!

2. Identification
-----------------
His key was signed by mor than one developers.

pub  1024D/746C51F4 2000-03-06 Kevin Lindsay <klindsay@stormix.com>
sig?       60ED3D6D 2000-03-06
sig!       FD6645AB 2000-03-06  Ryan Murray <rmurray@cyberhqz.com>
sig!       C52C82DD 2000-03-10  Daniel Mester <mester@uni-bremen.de>
sig!       746C51F4 2000-03-06  Kevin Lindsay <klindsay@stormix.com>
sig!       9B049335 2000-03-06  Pete Lypkie (Stormix) <plypkie@stormix.com>
sub  1024g/7EAF7822 2000-03-06
sig!       746C51F4 2000-03-06  Kevin Lindsay <klindsay@stormix.com>

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
He greetly demostrated me that he totally understood DFSG and DSC and
he also agreed with it. He knew the answers to all of the questions,
eg tex, free speech/free beer, lot about NMUs, non-free cdimage, etc.
He knew the answers about BTS too.

4. Tasks and Skills
He packaged up opennap very well. He will debconfize it soon. But this
package is very good in this state too, so this Stormix developer
also passed the RHT.

Gergely Risko