AM report for Daniel Lutz

Hi!

		"I've used Debian since bo (1.3). I'm very convinced of Debian.
		 I use it because it's real Linux and because it's great."

2. Identification
-----------------
pub  1024D/14E06AAF 2000-07-02 Daniel Lutz (private) <danlutz@watz.ch>
sig!       DA263218 2000-07-10  Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>
sig!       917A225E 2000-07-12  Jordi <jordi@sindominio.net>
sig!       14E06AAF 2000-07-02  Daniel Lutz (private) <danlutz@watz.ch>
sig!       AEBCC5E8 2000-07-08  Carsten Leonhardt <leo@arioch.oche.de>
sig!       85417161 2000-07-08  Joost Kooij <joost@kooij.com>
sig!       66468D05 2000-07-10  Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org>
sig?       DCDE890A 2000-07-06
sig!       6E8169D2 2000-07-10  Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
sig?       F5C75256 2000-07-09
sig!       D06A8654 2000-07-08  Petr Cech <cech@debian.org>
uid                            Daniel Lutz (business) <dl@dwc.ch>
sig!       917A225E 2000-07-12  Jordi <jordi@sindominio.net>
sig!       14E06AAF 2000-07-02  Daniel Lutz (private) <danlutz@watz.ch>
sig!       85417161 2000-07-08  Joost Kooij <joost@kooij.com>
sig?       DCDE890A 2000-07-06
sig!       6E8169D2 2000-07-10  Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
sig?       F5C75256 2000-07-09
sub  1024g/5EB31F63 2000-07-02
sig!       14E06AAF 2000-07-02  Daniel Lutz (private) <danlutz@watz.ch>

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
He successfully described the main points of DFSG and DSC, and said
that Debian realized the thoughts of Richard M. Stallman and the
Free Software Foundation in a whole unix environment. He gave
me a long explanition to the DFSG 4, and I think his thoughts were
so good. He knew the things about non-free, why we support them,
and he knew also that them are not the part of the off. debian,
so official cdimages unavailable also for them.
He also wrote a lot about dfsg 8, he knew that this is important,
because we want to give back our work to the community (dsc2),
and this can't be the case with deb specific licenses.
He knew the differences between free speech and free beer.
Described the contirb/non-free/main and pine thing.
NMUs and BTS discussions were also very good.

4. Tasks and Skills
He successfully packaged up 3 packages, now 2 of them got few lintian
warnings, but he contacted with mentors about them, and they said that
it's safe to ignore them.
 Package: libapache-request-perl

 Package: libtie-ixhash-perl

 Package: zapping