Re: recommends approval of "Jorgen 'forcer' Schaefer"

In <[🔎] 20000924192248.A29305@cistron.nl>,
 on "Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:22:48 +0200",
 with "Re: recommends approval of "Jorgen 'forcer' Schaefer"",
  Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cistron.nl> wrote:

wichert> Previously Taketoshi Sano wrote:
wichert> >   1) If you can modify the DFSG, then where do you think is adequate
wichert> >      to be updated ?
wichert>
wichert> Do tell me what the answer to this one is, I'm curious..

OK, I'll send it to you directly.

 (I don't want to publish it since it is a private e-mail, but mails sent to
  this list will be copied to a public list: debian-newmaint-discuss.)

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>