recommends approval of "Jorgen 'forcer' Schaefer"

This is a final report on "Jorgen 'forcer' Schaefer" to NM-Committee
by Taketoshi Sano <sano@debian.org>

ID
---
forcer provided his GPG key which is signed by two current members
of the Debian, Oliver M. Bolzer and Othmar Pasteka.  I have asked
Oliver about forcer, and he replied me that he met forcer at Linuxtag
and that forcer was helping at the Debian booth there.

ID check passed.

Philosophy and Procedures
-------------------------
I have asked him:

  1) If you can modify the DFSG, then where do you think is adequate
     to be updated ?

  2) What do you think about the recent news about Qt now available
     under the GPL as well as under other two licenses ?

  3) Why amiwm (he packages this software privately) is "non-free" ?
     Can you provide me the reason for this by pointing the relevant
     part of the license ?

His answers explain clearly that he understands and agrees with
our philosophy and procedures.

P&P passed

Tasks and Skills
----------------
He created his private packages of:

   sn - Small NNTP server for leaf sites
   lopster - A napster client developed in C using GTK+
   pyching - A Python program to cast and interpret I Ching hexagrams
   principia - The Principia Discordia

   Nonfree software:
   amiwm - The Amiga look-alike window manager
   flashplayer-nonfree - Netscape Flash/Shockwave Player (installer)

and they are available from
http://forcix.cx/computer/debian.html as for now.

I have checked some of his packages, and they are all lintian clean.
Then I asked him about a few points I found on his packages.  His answers
are almost correct, and he can learn what he did not know from my words.

T&S passed

Recommendation
I recommend that "Jorgen 'forcer' Schaefer" be accepted as a maintainer.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>