Re: AM Mini-HOWTO

Hi.

In <[🔎] 20000917211043.I2246@polya>, on "Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:10:43 +0100",
  Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> wrote:

> The original source was provided ;-)  I wrote it in plain text, as the
> majority consists of example files which are plain text (they become
> emails).  I guess having it as "devel/join/nm-amhowto.txt" should be
> OK.  Or translation, when you have time, will be fine too.

Well, since the HOWTO has some reference to our web pages,
it is useful to provide them as links in HTML. So I decide to
translate it into HTML, though it may cause some delay to reflect
the new version when you update the original text and when I can't
work on it.

> > I plan to create a new page as devel/join/nm-amhowto for this text
> > (your AM HOWTO), and to put a link to it on nm-amchecklist.
> > Is this OK ?
>
> Of course!  I may also submit patches from time to time, based on
> people's comments....

Thanks.  I'll commit your revised version.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>