Re: AM Mini-HOWTO

Hi.

In <20000914114454.H2737@polya>,  on Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:44:54 +0100,
 Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> wrote:

> It was mentioned in a private email that there is, as yet, no AM
> HOWTO.  I have just concocted a mini-HOWTO, which is attached.  Any
> comments or improvements would be accepted.  Maybe this can go onto
> the AM part of the NM site?

Very nice work, I think. Thanks.  Examples are appreciated too.

Can you provide the wml source or html version this HOWTO ?
If you can't, then I'll try to translate it from text in order
to put it into our "New Maintainers' Corner", but it may take
longer time since I'm very busy recently.

I plan to create a new page as devel/join/nm-amhowto for this text
(your AM HOWTO), and to put a link to it on nm-amchecklist.
Is this OK ?

Thanks.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>