Re: Step 5: Evaluation and Check-in

* Anand Kumria <wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au> [20001203 05:15]:
> for task a:
> 	" maintainership of a current DFSG project"

This is good, but not sufficient for the skills check.  He might be a
really good programmer but not understand the Debian procedures (I
have an applicant like that.  He's a really good programmer and has
some free software projects, but I told him to learn more about Debian
before he can become a Debian maintainer.)

> for task b:
>
> 	how about other technical documentation?

The page already says "by producing other documentation required but
missing from the distribution."  I think that's what you wanted, no?

> for task c:
> 	"filling of useful / helpful bug reports"

OK, added more info on this.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com