AM report for Philip Charles

Summary for Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz>

Identity
--------

Since there are currently no Developers close to Philip, I accepted
his driver's license.  However, he will meet a Developer eventually
(Michael Beattie) and get integrated in Debian's web of trust.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Philip sells Linux CDs for a living; the changes he makes are being
given back to the community.  He has done much publicity for Linux
and inspired other people.  He answered all my questions without
any problems and knows the Debian procedures.

Tasks & Skills
looked at some Debian GNU/Hurd boot-floppy modifications he has done
(and contributed to Debian) and I think he has the qualification to
help Debian.

Recommendation

I recommend that Philip be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com