AM Report for Colin Mattson

a Debian Maintainer.

Identification
--------------

Colin provided the following GPG key (attached):

pub  1024D/51887E65 2000-09-17 Colin Mattson <colol@ionet.net>
sig        51887E65 2000-09-17  Colin Mattson <colol@ionet.net>
sig        F00C8C06 2000-09-17  [User id not found]
sub  1024g/34DF8EB7 2000-09-17
sig        51887E65 2000-09-17  Colin Mattson <colol@ionet.net>

It is not signed by any debian developer. However, he sent me a
scanned photo ID signed with his GPG key.

Identification Check Passed

Policy and Procedures
---------------------

Colin agrees with the Social Contract and the DFSG. He also has read
and agrees to abide by the DMUP. Over the exchange of a couple of
emails, he demonstrated to me that he understands the DFSG, and that
he is aware of the responsibilities of a debian maintainer. His
answers to my questions on copyrights and licenses convinces me that
he knows what is "free" and "non-free".

Policy and Procedures Check Passed

Tasks and Skills

Colin has already packaged lopster (a napster client using the GTK
UI). He said he would be interested in writing/proofreading/editing
documentation as well. I took a look at his lopster package. It was
okay except for the lack of build-depends, which he fixed subsequently
when I pointed it out to him. I think Colin will be a good addition to
the debian developer community.

--
Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> <gopal@astro.umass.edu>
Debian GNU/Linux Developer