AM report on Robert McQueen

AM report on Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen@hands.com>

Identification

Robert provided me with his UK passport and more recent bus and rail passes
scanned and GPG-signed copies.

Passed

Policy and Procedures

We discussed the Social Contract and the DFSG. Robert showed me he understands
them. He agreed with the DMUP terms. The was a small talk (partly on IRC)
about non-free licences also.

Passed

Tasks and Skills

Rob has already one package in Debian, tcpflow, tcp packets sniffer, which is
pretty clean debianised. He also wants to contribute developing the Debian
documentation (Debian-FAQ in the first place, IIRC). Robert has skills that
are necessary for debian developer.

Passed

Desired account on debian machines is robot101.

Conclusion

I recommend Robert to be accepted as Debian Maintainer.

Sacha,

--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia