Re: A problem with identification

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 07:38:54PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:

> OK, so we have a few keys here.
>   Tom
>   New Per
>   Old Per
> Old Per is in the Debian keyring
> New Per signed Tom's key
> The problem. Is New Per really Old Per?

Per wrote to me. He says he's waiting since many time for the inclusion
of his new key in keyring. He says it's only a time question, and he's
waiting for James action and confirm. His new key is also already
signed by another developer. I think I'll wait.

bye

--
Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org