Re: Update Embree to 4.x version

Hi!

On 2023-06-25 at 17:47 (+02), François Mazen wrote:
> This is awesome, thanks! Let me know if you need any help and feel free
> to pick any part of my packaging work.
>
> OSPRay requires ISPC enabled build of Embree, so I'll focus on
> packaging ISPC compiler first. When ISPC available, will it be possible
> to enable it in embree (-DEMBREE_ISPC_SUPPORT=ON in CMake configuration
> step)?

FYI, I've just uploaded Embree 4.1.0 to NEW queue.
It should show up on the tracker in few hours.

Once ISPC compiler has been packaged, uploaded and get accepted in the
archives, I'll enable its support for Embree.

Cheers.

--
Matteo F. Vescovi || Debian Developer
GnuPG KeyID: 4096R/0x8062398983B2CF7A