Re: Update Embree to 4.x version

Hi Matteo,

> I've working on that release and it's in my local working copy.
> I'll fix a couple of issues I'm facing (maybe merging your tricks)
> and upload to experimental (for the transistion step).

This is awesome, thanks! Let me know if you need any help and feel free
to pick any part of my packaging work.

OSPRay requires ISPC enabled build of Embree, so I'll focus on
packaging ISPC compiler first. When ISPC available, will it be possible
to enable it in embree (-DEMBREE_ISPC_SUPPORT=ON in CMake configuration
step)?

Best,
François