Re: Request to join the debian-multimedia team

[ dropping cc'ed people ]

Hi Boyuan,

Quoting Boyuan Yang (2020-02-19 17:32:10)
> Dear debian-multimedia maintainers,
>
> I am interested in joining the debian-multimedia team. For concrete projects,
> I am interested in solving this infamous bug https://bugs.debian.org/906144
> given that we now have the chance of uploading mypaint 2.0.0 and libmypaint 1.5.0 together. Besides, I am also interested in bringing package pulseeffects https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pulseeffects currently maintained by me under
> debian-multimedia team maintenance.
>
> My request on joining Salsa multimedia-team has been submitted for several
> months without response. If you are a team maintainer, please consider
> accepting the request.

Apologies on behalf of the 50+ owners in the Multimedia team for letting
you hang there for so long.

You are now owner yourself in the team: Please help make it a more
pleasant experience for others by reacting when they similarly reqeust
access (and consider making them owners as well: evidently we are too
few taking responsibility in the team).

Kind regards,

 - Jonas