Request to join the debian-multimedia team

Dear debian-multimedia maintainers,

I am interested in joining the debian-multimedia team. For concrete projects,
I am interested in solving this infamous bug https://bugs.debian.org/906144
given that we now have the chance of uploading mypaint 2.0.0 and libmypaint 1.5.0 together. Besides, I am also interested in bringing package pulseeffects https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pulseeffects currently maintained by me under
debian-multimedia team maintenance.

My request on joining Salsa multimedia-team has been submitted for several
months without response. If you are a team maintainer, please consider
accepting the request.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang