Re: Debian multimedia blend

On 05/27/2013 01:42 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

Note, some packages are not in Debian yet! But I think they're important for
the future of linuxaudio in Debian:

- Ardour3
- non-mixer http://non.tuxfamily.org/
- non-timeline
- non-session-manager
- non-sequencer
- carla http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/KXStudio:Applications:Carla
- calfbox (free alternative for linuxsampler SFZ sampler,
http://repo.or.cz/w/calfbox.git)
- lisaloqt (frontend for calfbox)

For lisaloqt, calfbox and afaik carla we do need python-liblo build against python3:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=python-liblo;dist=unstable

If there are any inofficial packages around you might like to steal the
packaging stuff and just commit it to the repository.  Once they are in
VCS and mentioned inside the tasks file a paragraph in the prospective
packages section of the web sentinel will be created.  This can be
helpful to attract potential packagers.  (Feel free to ask for more
details if something might remain unclear.)

Which repo? How does that work exactly?

\r