Re: What's the best audio software to set up on a 32-bit processor?

Hello Charlie
I've never tested debian per ser as a mm system, just used 64studio
3.3b which is based on debian also and it worked as a charm.
Now I'm using ubuntu 9.10 with 2.6.31-9 rt kernel from official
repositories and I works very well also. I've compiled last RT kernel
from pengutronix and it worked great also. (2.6.33)
>From what was expressed by 64studio developers a new release (4) will
be release in april based on last stable squeeze version.

I think that it will be a good idea to keep in touch with the LAU and
LAD mailing lists:

In the following links you'll find some information about linux audio
distributions and related resources:

--- Linux Audio Bundles & Distributions

http://linux-sound.org/distro.html
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/apps/categories/linux_audio_bundles_distributions

-- Linux Audio and Sound - Application and Software Index

http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/apps/start

linuxaudio.org resources
http://linuxaudio.org/resources

Good luck