Re: Now in Debian: jackd1+jackd2 w/ jack-session, new FFADO

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Adrian Knoth
<adi@drcomp.erfurt.thur.de> wrote:
> It's too late to get all this into Squeeze, but we intend to use
> squeeze-backports for these packages, so we can still update you after
> the release.

hi Adrian,

just curious - and this might be common knowledge - how would a
squeeze user get the newest packages?  Would I need to add the
experimental repo (if there is such a thing) to my list and do
apt-pinning?

thanks for the update!

Josh

--
Josh Lawrence

"Highly esteem the Old, but take also a warm interest in the New. Be
not prejudiced against names unknown to you."

~Robert Schumann