Re: adopting phat

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 11:46:37AM +0200, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> Hi Eric,
> svn-inject -o <package>.dsc svn+ssh://your-login@svn.debian.org/svn/demudi
>
> (you will need the svn-buildpackage package installed

Doing it like that injected the phat docs and source into
/branches/upstream/. From looking at what's in svn for most of the
demudi packages, it seems this is not what I want. Most packages have a
/branches/upstream/ directory, but they are largely empty.

Perhaps what I want is to use --no-branches?

I'll go read the svn-buildpackage docs before I mess it up again.

I was going to inject the existing packaging for future reference before
I start on the new one. Is that worthwhile?

Thanks,
Eric Rz.