migrate old freebob (now ffado) to demudi svn

Hi.

I'm the libfreebob package maintainer.

http://freebob.sourceforge.net/index.php/FreeBoB_on_Debian_GNU/Linux

 I'm not a DD, yet. I guess would be interesting work together with
 multimedia team, more close. Is it possible give me svn write
 permissions? This way I can migrate debian freebob svn.

I has maintained unofficially packages with Ingo realtime patches, too.
(debian way patching kernel).

http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/lowlat.html

Some questions. What is debian multimedia team? Is a DD and Debian
multimedia users group? Is there a project? If yes, what purposes are
shared? If these things are undetermined, my suggestion is that we,
first of all, try find shared purposes (a Debian Multimedia Team
Manifesto? :) ). With shared purposes and practices well defined, group
work tends to better performance.

Regards,
--
Marcio Roberto Teixeira
I use newsreader (nntp). Don't send messages directly to my email, please

keys: hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net
         http://marciotex.googlepages.com/keypub_8709626B.asc

home page (building): http://marciotex.googlepages.com

"tchê" Debian/GNULinux user