Re: Jackd hell and other oddities

Marco Ghirlanda escribe:
> 1) a default Linux installation is less snappy (responsive) than a fresh
> Windows install (in example using the same software like Audacity)

As far as both default installations have no software and in Debian
all software is just an apt-get away, I admit I don't understand your
point.

> 1) Include in Debian a Multimedia/Desktop Kernel

I agree it should also be available an apt-get away nevertheless.

> 2) Make Jackd usable out of the box or after the installation of a
> "normal" package

I find it usable out of the box...

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres  m. +34679156321
La media hostia           j. ivalladt@gmail.com

http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/