Re: RFH: audacity - looking for co-maintainer

Hi all,

|--==> Joost Yervante Damad writes:

  JYD> On Sunday 05 November 2006 20:00, Alejandro Rios Peña wrote:
  >>Hi.
  >>
  >>The package does need some love. If you want, I'm willing to co-maintain
  >>it, I'm not on the multimedia team or list right now, but I would join
  >>it if the team wants to participate on audacity maintainance.  If not,
  >>we could just ask for an alioth svn space for the package.
  >>
  >>Regards.

  JYD> I don't mind helping out as part of the debian-multimedia team.

I  can help out as  well, and  I think it  would be  great to have the
package source committed into the debian-multimedia SVN:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/demudi

so that  it's easier for   everybody  to contribute.

Aljandro I can include you in the Alioth  project and grant you commit
rights.. what's your account name?

Now that portaudio 19 is in  Debian, audacity could sport jack support
too. I've built a non-official  version of it,  and it seems to behave
fine.

Ciao,

Free