Re: RFH: audacity - looking for co-maintainer

Hi.

I'm re-sending this message on-list, as I have not recived an off-list
response from Free Ekanayaka.

I think its better to wait until the package is injected as it is now on
the svn repository to apply Michael Biebl's patch.

My alioth username is alerios-guest.  Please remember to also add the
current package maintainer:  Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@debian.org>

I'm already suscribed to the list now to start comunicating over there.

Regards.