Re: Uploading jack-audio-connection-kit to fix #394021

geiger <geiger@xdv.org> writes:

> Hi,

Hi. Thanks for maintain this excellent software on Debian :)

> If it is ok with you, I will upload a new version of jack
> which fixes the RC bug this weekend. I also added a patch
> to make the freebob driver compilable, although it's compilation
> is not enabled yet, we are still waiting for libfreebob.
> CC'd to debian multimedia in order to figure out if there is something
> moving in this direction.

libfreebob was uploaded 2 days ago and wait ftpmaster approval. jack
builds ok against libfreebob without modifications. packages can be
apt-downloadeds from:

deb http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

> Cheers,
>
> Günter

Regards,
--
Marcio Roberto Teixeira
I use newsreader (nntp). Don't send messages directly to my email, please

keys: hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net
         http://marciotex.googlepages.com/keypub_8709626B.asc

home page (building): http://marciotex.googlepages.com

"tchê" Debian/GNULinux user