Re: Debian policy on multimedia ?

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 13:45, Free Ekanayaka was like:
>  >>Wednesdays are fine for me.  But any day is possible, after 20:00 UTC.
>
>   JU> 20:00 UTC is 5 am for me; 22-23 UTC (7am-8am local time) on a weekday
>   JU> might be doable.  How about next week?
>
> Count me in, preferably on Monday or Tuesday.

Being an insomniac, all times are equally random for me. I'm currently working
US West-coast office hours (I'm in the UK ;). Monday 23:00 UTC looks possible
AFAICS. As I'm not involved in coding, development or maintenance directly, I
shall probably be of more use once things need documenting and presenting. I
can probably also contribute a more user-oriented perspective for the same
reasons. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of these discussions.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim