Re: Debian policy on multimedia ?

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 12:58, Junichi Uekawa was like:
> > In terms of classical Debian terms, we will probably require a policy
> > documenting the following.  I'm a bit further away than I like from a
> > policy documentation at the moment, because not every piece is
> > available yet.
>
> After having posted this; I noticed that there isn't really a
> convenient place for the yet-forthcoming debian-multimedia policy,
> since we are quite distributed.

I don't quite understand what you mean by 'place' and 'distributed' in this
context.

I think the main discussion should take place on this list, but a certain
amount of cross-posting on other lists will be required to pull everyone in
on the discussion.

> A documentation-only package maintained by debian-multimedia that holds
> common questions and answers, and a policy document would be nice.

Agreed.
--
cheers,

tim hall