collaborative maintenance with Maintainer: set to debian-multimedia?

Hi,

I'm planning on doing some collaborative maintenance of some packages,
I'd like to set Maintainer: field set to debian-multimedia@l.d.o, and
maybe set Uploaders: field set to individual maintainers. I have in
mind Agnula developers (who are non-maintainers) here.

The obvious problem I would see is that if the package is too popular,
it will flood debian-multimedia with bugreports; but rather than
having a very idle mailing list it seems like a plus.

Thoughts?

regards,
	junichi
--