Re: [Agnula-Developers] [ demudi-Feature Requests-723 ] Compile Muse 0.6.3 with givertcap support

On 2 Mar 2004, Jack O'Quin wrote:

> I see your point, Guenter.
>
> It was for similar reasons that I initially focused on the LSM
> approach before spending time on the kernel patch.  For a long time to
> come that will be the preferred approach, and I want to make sure it
> works well.

Now the big caveat is, that we have to ask the kernel maintainer to
compile the kernel with security modules, and that building modules
external to the kernel is not that easy with the new kernel build system.
Have to investigate ...

Guenter