Re: jack 0.94.0-2

Hello!

[Fri, 27 Feb 2004] Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> Given that  I  don't  know  this issue in    depth, I thought   it was
> necessary  to rebuild all jack related  applications  against this new
> release. If I am wrong, that is no ABI/API changes were introduced and

From 0.75.0 (or something like that) to 0.94.0 that was true. But all
apps have been recompiled (jack-audio-connection-kit has the latest
version in testing (0.94.0-1)).

From 0.94.0-1 to 0.94.0-2 there are no changes that should affect
applications.

> the  applications  built against the  previous  package  of  the  jack
> library are compatible with  the  new release,  please just ignore  my
> note.

I think you just didn't notice that we have jack 0.94.0 in testing. ;-]

OTOH: Agnula uses AFAIK jack 0.91.1 (right?). You apps from 0.91.1 do
not need to be recompiled either.

        Robert.

--
One good reason why computers can do more work than people is that they
never have to stop and answer the phone.