Re: Update: Scheduling another freeze of Jack-related packages

    ju> [1 <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>] Post-mortem reports on this,
    ju> and slight updates.

    >> > 11 Feb 2004 : All jack-related  packages enter testing, or >>
    >> > gets removed from testing.
    >>
    >> This is rather optimistic at this  rate. We may  delay by a few
    >> weeks.

    ju> This wasn't delayed  by too many weeks,  and  we have jack  in
    ju> testing.  Congratulations.

    >> > 1 Mar 2004 : New jack release to Debian unstable.

    ju> This will   not   happen, as   release  management  team   has
    ju> requested.

    ju> We may release debian  maintenance versions of jack and upload
    ju> to unstable; but we should be  concentrating more on getting a
    ju> jack-related packages  solid and releasable.  We won't release
    ju> binary-incompatible version of  jack in unstable until  we get
    ju> to release sarge.

In this  case  I  guess all   Debian  unstable/testing jack  dependent
packages   have already  been     successfully rebuilt  against   jack
0.94.0. Am I correct?

bye,

free