Re: Update: Scheduling another freeze of Jack-related packages

Post-mortem reports on this, and slight updates.

> > 11 Feb 2004 :  All jack-related packages enter testing, or gets removed from testing.
>
>   This is rather optimistic at this rate. We may delay by a few weeks.

This wasn't delayed by too many weeks, and we have jack in testing.
Congratulations.

> > 1 Mar 2004  :  New jack release to Debian unstable.

This will not happen, as release management team has requested.

We may release debian maintenance versions of jack and upload
to unstable; but we should be concentrating more on
getting a jack-related packages solid and releasable.
We won't release binary-incompatible version of jack in
unstable until we get to release sarge.

We may probably want to review this after 6 months time, but not next month.

regards,
	junichi.